The ideal first date should let you get to know the other person and let the other person get to know you. The object of dating is to be with a potential partner long enough and in enough different situations to find out how much you like them or, maybe, love them. By dating you find out whether the person is someone you’re interested in spending any more time together with or is potentially THE ONE that you want to share your life with. Dating should be seen as a journey to a desired destination and not as an unending road trip. It is basically a selection process.
Dating makes everybody feel like a dummy, whether you’re 15 or 75, going out on your first date or rejoining the dating scene after your grandkids have started dating. “It’s still the same old story”.
Dating should be fun and should not feel like your whole life or livelihood depends on one date or several dates. However, it is anxiety-provoking, exciting, common, and individualistic as well as potentially straightforward and simple. The best way to have a good time dating – not just on a date, but throughout the whole process – is to be relatively sane and happy before you begin. The happier you are, the more ready you are to date.
If you’re unutterably lonesome, desperate, miserable, or need cheering up, you will need to create a personality that is healthy, happy and Okay, and maybe a little excited, but under control to be able to approach the dating scene prepared to win.
It is important to note that dating and worrying do not go together and that worrying about the outcome of the date may spoil or reduce your chances of having a successful first date. Be of a more positive disposition and no matter what the worst-case scenario might be – the sky is not going to fall.
Planning a first date can be a quite a task to accomplish since you have many things that you have to take into consideration in order to ensure a successful outing. The nature of the date, the venue, timing, and the interest that both parties share are points that must be properly factored into your first date planning.
First dates can sometimes be a bit difficult to work out since there are many things that you want to take into consideration coupled with all the anxiety. Your final choice for a first date idea will depend on how much you want to spend, whether it’s a day time or nighttime date (Evenings are tricky times to meet), and the interests that the two of you share. You need to take note that certain places and events lend themselves to successful first dates and therefore be careful in your choices.
The following dating rules will help make your first date a success:
1. Be punctual and never be late for a date. Some people always keep you waiting as a sign of power and ironically feel important when they make people wait for them. What’s really important, though, especially in the beginning of a relationship, is to show consideration for each other and be on time.
2. Dress smartly and try to look your best. You can visually absorb someone’s appearance in two seconds. An impression has already been burned into your date’s brain, so you may as well make sure it’s a great one. It is therefore very important that you have to appear well-groomed. Take special care about things like nails, hair, and teeth. Check for bad breath too because that indeed is the worst turn off. Even if you’ve seen each other before, the context has changed. Now it’s official. It’s a date.
3. Bring an air of confidence into the date and avoid any form of arrogance. Be organized and try to be as articulate as much as you can be. When you are confident your body relaxes, becomes more open, you lean in, you smile, and you become more animated. This confidence will make your date develop more trust in you and in your abilities which are a great plus for the success of your first date.
4. Be attentive and show interest in your partners conversation. Your date will likely tell you everything you need to know about him or her in the first 15 minutes of conversation. Train yourself really to hear what your date’s saying (and believe it). You have to train yourself to focus on the present moment only – You have to be in the now.
5. Stop talking most of the time and start listening. Train yourself to give undivided attention to the talker until they are finished and most importantly suspend any form of judgment and just open your heart and head and just allow them talk while you listen attentively.
6. Compliment and honestly flatter your date on how they look paying particular attention to a piece of clothing or jewellery considering that they must have put in some effort to look that wonderful.
7. Try as much as possible to make the entire date a fun-filled occasion with a happy atmosphere to avoid any form of boredom.
Visit [http://www.loving-relationship.com/] to discover and celebrate the possibilities and richness of a truly Loving Relationship [http://www.loving-relationship.com/]. Get top quality information, tips and advices to find and maintain that loving, fulfilling and sexually vibrant relationship you’ve always dreamt of.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Raymond_Ehoma/643072